Easter Crafts & Decor
Provençal Easter Centerpiece
Easter Table Center Piece
With A French Flair
This simple Easter table center piece comes with a touch of sunny Provence.
Ingredients Of A 'Provençal'
Easter Table Center Piece:
You need a variety of French-style bread and/or rolls, for example:
- pain au chocolat
- pain aux raisins
- or, just plain old baguette.
- Arrange the rolls on a large platter around a bowl (or a nest) with Easter eggs.
- If you dye your own Easter eggs, gloss them up for this Easter table center piece, to create a nice contrast with the crusty bread.
Add to the 'Provençal' look with earthenware and traditional Southern French fabrics:
- Plain earthenware bowls are best, especially if they have a green or yellow ochre glaze.
- For a distinctly Southern French flair, add a tablecloth in typical Provençal fabric patterns, like this one!
More Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Click A Pic:
Easter Craft Ideas:
Yet to find the information you're looking for?
Type a word or phrase into the
search box below:
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.